Steven K. Bell
Steven K. Bell, Esquire graduated from Nova Southeastern University Sheppard Broad College of Law. While still a law student Mr. Bell began his legal career as a legal intern at the Broward County Public Defender’s Office. As a legal intern, Mr. Bell gained trial experience in both felony and misdemeanor cases.
As a law student, he was one of the few elite students elected to the Nova Southeastern University Law Review. As a member of the law review, Mr. Bell contributed scholarly articles in the area of criminal law.
In 2004 Mr. Bell graduated from Nova Southeastern University Sheppard Broad College of Law Magna Cum Laude, an achievement reserved for law students graduating in the top 3 percent of the class, and was granted membership into the Order of Barrister, an honor bestowed upon only 9 members of the graduating class.
As criminal law and family law matters often intersect, Mr. Bell’s experience in criminal law proves invaluable to the clients of the family division of Quality Family Law. He has years of experience representing individuals facing criminal charges for domestic violence and violation of a protection order. He has also handled hundreds of cases representing both petitioners and respondents in protective order hearings.
The goal of Quality Family Law is to provide individuals and families with professional, compassionate, and quality legal counsel in family and divorce law matters. This is achieved through a team oriented approach. The team of attorneys at Quality Family Law constantly collaborate to ensure the best results for you and your family. The partners of Quality Family Law are available to each client 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Mr. Bell has been featured on several radio shows and news outlets, including Sirus XM Radio, Seaview Radio, News Channel 25, Cop Talk Radio, the Sun-Sentinel, New York Daily News, and the Palm Beach Post.
- Florida State Bar- September 2004
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida-August 2013
- Nova Southeastern University Sheppard Broad College of Law, Juris Doctorate, Magna Cum Laude, 2004
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts in Advertising, 2001
- Palm Beach County Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Advocacy for DUI Defense
- Florida State Bar, Young Lawyers Division
Awards and Recognition
- Named a Super Lawyer® in Criminal Defense Law by Super Lawyer Magazine 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020
- Named a Rising Star® in Criminal Defense Law by Super Lawyer Magazine 2012-2014
- AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale Hubble 2013-2016
- Client’s Choice by Avvo in the DUI Category 2013
- Top 100 DUI Attorneys by the National Advocacy for DUI Defense
Disclaimer:The Super Lawyers ® list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. The terms Super Lawyer® and Rising Star ® does not indicate the attorney is a "super lawyer" or suggest a particular outcome in your case. No aspect of the Super Lawyer® advertising has been approved by the Supreme Court of Florida.
Both Partners are Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent® Rated in Legal Ability & Ethical Standards.
If you have been charged with a Misdemeanor or Felony, State or Federal, please visit our main Criminal Defense Department.Criminal Defense Department